Regarding only the Erasmus+ related themes, SEIT has coordinated two Erasmus+ projects, VeLoCiTy, World-of-Physics (begun in 2016), currently coordinates three Erasmus+ projects, DiFens, IDEA (begun in 2017), and wINGS (begun in 2018), and also participates in five more: EASIER, EPUM, ELSE, AT-SGIRES and SENSE. SEIT has also participated in 13 Leonardo da Vinci projects, 3 EUMEDIS projects, 2 FP (Framework Programs), 1 INCO-DC and 3 projects funded by national funds. It has also participated in the EMUNI project and the VUSCC initiative, both related to policy making or reform and qualifications accreditation, as well as in the Interreg IVC project Innofun, on developing policies for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- BFE has trained and certified over 1000 career counsellors;
- established network of 37 university career centers;
- helped launch regional career development centers for pupils and employed people;
- piloted school Career Clubs, which were multiplied nationally by the Ministry of Education as a school career guidance model;
- took part in the development of the National interactive school career guidance curriculum;
- developed internship methodology which was adopted in the public administration, higher education and private companies;
- implemented national career surveys among young people and students;
- coordinated and took part in more than 40 European and national projects directed to personal and career development, entrepreneurship, social inclusion and innovative training methods.
BFE will bring to the WINGS project its experience in exploiting the potential of game based learning in career and entrepreneurship education:
- FUTURE Time Traveller game in 3D VLE helps the Generation Z explore the jobs of the future;
- Open Mind – promoting social entrepreneurship through a gamified open online course (MOOC);
- Velocity – simulating job interviews in a 3D virtual learning environment;
- Level Up – using an interactive game to promote VET and many others.
The International Unit is composed by a highly-qualified team with large experience in coordinating and managing EU-funded projects and initiatives to deliver effective and sustainable solutions. The range of competences includes monitoring of opportunities, partner search, proposal writing, project management and coordination, research and needs analysis, policy analysis, development of training materials and contents, networking, evaluation, event planning and organization, communication and dissemination, exploitation and transference of results. INOVA+ has participated in over 100 European projects, a large range of programs and has coordinated over 30 projects.